Saturday 27 October 2012

Puppy Love

Hi there and welcome back to another week's challenge.

I'm back this week with my creation for the latest challenge over on The Outlawz (Paper a la Mode team). This week, your challenge is to use the negative cuts from your die cuts.


The cardstock is GinaK Designs pure luxury in White, Little Boy Blue and Kraft. The image is by Penny Black, and the sentiment from the 'Whimsical Spring' stamp set by Theresa Momber and also available from GinaK Designs. Image and sentiment stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I coloured the puppy using Copic markers and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Tumbled Glass (not quite the right blue), so I sponged Faded Jeans over the top.
You can't see it in the picture but I popped the image up on foam tape to highlight it more. Before layering the cardstock, I die cut the scalloped circle from the Kraft, using my Cuttlebug and layered it onto the blue cardstock before using foam tape to adhere the layers to the white card base.

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs,
M

2 comments:

Jamie_G said...

Super cute and I love the stitching!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is really a super cute card - very sweet image and I love the simplicity of it :)