Saturday 20 October 2012

Nature Inspiration Challenge - The Outlawz

Hi there,

Welcome back! Today I would like to show you my latest creation for this week's Paper a la Mode Challenge over on The Outlawz. I'm hosting this week's challenge, and I decided to make it a nature inspiration challenge after taking a walk in my neighbourhood earlier in the week. This is a picture I took of my neighbour's tree:


The tree is covered in millions of small blooms and they are just gorgeous!
I decided to use a Penny Black stamp image for this card, together with a sentiment by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


I cut the image and pink matting layer using the Deckled Rectangles by Spellbinders (together with my Cuttlebug). The flourish was cut using a die by My Favourite Things. The image was coloured with Copic Markers.
All cardstock is by GinaK Designs.

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs,
M

No comments: