Saturday 18 August 2012

The Outlawz - Paper Folding Challenge

Hi there,
I'm back this week, hosting the challenge over on The Outlawz for the Paper a la Mode team. This week's challenge is to use paper folding somewhere on your creation. This is my card I created for this challenge:

I folded the little boat using some paper from the Echo Park (Splash) pack and used some scraps from my stash for the waves (I cut the waves using the waves die from Die-namics in my Cuttlebug). I also added some stickles. The cloud was also cut using a Die-namics cloud die. The sentiment on the cloud is from the stamp set "Make a Splash" by GinaK Designs (Asela Hopkins) and the little flag is from the "Perfect Pennants" stamp set by GinaK Designs (Tami Mayberry). The dark blue and light blue cardstocks are both GinaK Designs pure luxury cardstock.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

3 comments:

Riette said...

WOW this is incredibly creative!! Mind if I borrow in future for boy cards? (LOL)

Jennie said...

Love how you used the patterned paper Madeleen!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable and cute idea of folding the paper! Hugz