Saturday 4 August 2012

The Outlawz - Paper a la Mode Saturday Challenge

Hi there,
Welcome back to this week's post on The Outlawz Saturday Challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project with a circus theme (vintage or modern). This is my version:


The clown image is by Sweet & Sassy Stamps. I paper-pieced the clown's hat, hair, outfit, balloons & collar and coloured the rest using Copics. The cardstocks I used are all by GinaK Designs. I added glossy accents to his shoes, nose and balloons and used liquid applique to create pom-poms on his tummy.

Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
M

3 comments:

Sussie said...

What a lovely clown... I'm now a follower I found you at The Outlaws
and you are very welcome to visit me at:

www.pyssligasussie.blogspot.se

Hugs
Sussie B.

Shari said...

Love this bright, cheerful card and what a fabulous job of paper piecing! Found your blog on the Outlawz and would love to have you follow me.
http://pickledmemories.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

Adorable card Madeleen! Love the bright colors and the doodling :)