Monday 24 June 2013

A Wedding Card

Hi there,
I'm back today sharing a wedding card I recently completed for my nephew's wedding. As I'm writing this, the card is winging its way to South Africa (albeit a bit late) LOL


The stamp is by Tiddly Inks. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black, and used Copics to colour it. I followed this Kit & Clowder tutorial (by Alyce Keegan) for the colouring.

I absolutely adore this image! It is super cute and just perfect!

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs,
M

6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is just gorgeous Madeleen :D A beautiful job of the colouring and those hearts with this image are simply perfect. Thank you so much for linking up to my tutorial aswell - I hope you liked it!!! ^_^ xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Madeleen
Good to see you back crafting and congrats on being on the Design Team.
This is such a cute card. Love it!

sweetpea1030 said...

Such a cute little wedding card.
Popping in from Outlawz. Now following.

Aditi Roy said...

Wedding invitation cards is the medium for inviting the guests. I have so much interest to get the splendid design of cards with focusing eye. If you want to take the design of Sikh Wedding Cards having perfect look then have focus on it.

Donna Baker said...

what a precious card! I'm sure your nephew (and new niece) surely love it.

JenniferD said...

This is Totally Gorgous! Your Image just Pops of the page! Have a Great Weekend!