Friday, 1 March 2013

Girlie Card #1 - Colour Me Creative Challenge

Hi there,
I'm quickly popping in with a card I created for the current Colour Me Creative Challenge (Girlie):


Cardstock is GinaK Designs pure luxury in White and In the Navy.
DP is from the Lost & Found Collection by My Mind's Eye.
Image is by Saturated Canary (Cinderella), and coloured with Copic Markers.
I added the doilie, tulle, flower, Stickles & Glossy Accents from my stash.
My Favourite Things Corner Die, Flourish Die & Cuttlebug.
Seam binding ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.
Tim Holtz distress ink in Faded Jeans & Tim Holtz Distress Tool.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Saturated Canary #38 - Good or Bad

Thanks for stopping by! There are 3 more to follow! LOL
Hugs,
M


4 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is a stunning card so pretty, thanks for joining us at saturated canary, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loopylou. said...

this is gorgeous, I love her eyes all glossy.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

Jennifer Grissom said...

We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge