Sunday 4 November 2012

Eclectic Ellapu - Vintage

Hello there and welcome back!

Today I'm sharing my latest project for the Purple Team over at the Eclectic Ellapu Challenge Blog. The theme for this week is:

Vintage!


The image and sentiment are from the 'Old Fashioned Afternoon' set by the Sweet Stamp Shop.
To make the ruffled ribbon, I ran the black ribbon under the sewing machine scrunching it as it stitched. I then added the cream ribbon on top, glueing it down onto the black ribbon using Tombow Mono Multi Glue.
I stamped the image and sentiment using Versamark ink and embossed it with my heat gun using black embossing powder.
Lastly, I added the black rhinestones.
Cardstock is Black Onyx and Ivory by GinaK Designs.

I can't wait to see what our lovely peeps come up with, so do play along and add your creations to Miss Linky over on our challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
M

8 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love it - black and white always works for me!

Andria said...

Very stylish and vintage to a "T" :) .

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a lovely stylish card, very vintage so just perfect for our theme.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I love black and white so simple looking and yet so stunning. perfect Madeleen
Hugz Ellapu xx

Peanut said...

That's definitely a vintage bike! Love that you've chosen a black and white combo. Its just perfect for this card.

hugs

Sandra said...

I have always wanted to ride one of those bicycles! I love the simplicity of your design too. :)S

Laurian said...

Stunning CAS vintage card Madaleen, just love it!

Hugs

Laurian

Patricia said...

Love the simplicity of this card (something I seem to struggle with). The black and white theme is perfect for that little bike.