Friday 6 July 2012

July Challenge Entries #2

Hi there,
I'm back today with one challenge entry and some additional cards I'd like to share with you. If you happen to have any questions, please feel free to post them and I'd be more than happy to get back to you. (You'll no doubt notice that I've re-discovered my Swiss Dots embossing folder.) Here goes:

I've entered this one into this week's Live Chat Challenge over on StampTV (Red, White & Blue CAS). I made the pennants using Tami Mayberry's Perfect Pennants stamp set. The ink is Rhubarb Stalk and Potter's Clay by Momento. The cardstock is  GinaK Designs pure luxury in Cranberry Tart, White & In the Navy. The wine is Denim by The Twinery.


I used the Lacy Borders stamp set for this card, and heat embossed the lace border using black embossing powder with Versamark Ink.


This mouse image is by Sweet & Sassy Stamps and its one of my favourite images! I stamped it in Momento Tuxedo Black and coloured it using a variety of Copic markers & sponged some Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar over the background. The pink & white twine threaded through the buttons is Blossom by The Twinery.


For this card I stamped the butterfly on vellum, using Memento Tuxedo Black and then fussy cut it. I had to use the heat gun on it to dry it (take care when you do this, as the heat gun can burn the vellum, and turn in brownish). The butterfly, flowers & sentiments are from the GinaK Petals & Wings stamp set.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

No comments: