Saturday 10 March 2012

A Sweet Boy ...

Hi Again,
I'm back today, sharing a scrapbook page I completed a couple of weeks ago. Some of you may know that scrapbooking was my 'first papercraft love' before I discovered card making. I still scrapbook from time to time, especially when I've lost a bit of mojo with my card making, but would like to create something! I'm slowly going through all my boy's photos, and scrapbooking some of them as the creative 'urge' hits me LOL!
I came across a photo of The Boy I took the day he lost his first tooth. Quite a milestone don't you agree? Gosh, as babies they hardly sleep when they're teething and before you know it, those teeth fall out to make space for new ones!
I chose two stamp sets from the Sweet Stamp Shop: Sweet Alpha Doodles and Sweet Tooth. I wanted a CAS (clean and simple) layout and matted the photo onto white and then black cardstock.
That's all for today, do check back again soon as I'll be sharing my StampTV challenge entries with you over the next few days.
Hugs,
M

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Madeleen this is DARLING!!! I love how CAS your layout is. What a great photo and a special memory!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith