Tuesday 20 March 2012

GinaK March Release Challenge #7 - 4x4 Card with Matching Envelope

Hi Guys,
I'm back again today with my entry for the GinaK. March Release challenge #7. For this challenge you had to create a 4x4 card with matching envelope. I decided to use GinaK's newest range 'Wisteria Lane' DP and matching cardstock for my project. I also turned my card and envelope at an angle, instead of keeping it the standard square.

(I must apologise for the dark photo! It has been raining over here since Monday morning and I've tried taking pictures in different parts of the house where I can find the best lighting. Usually the dining room is the best because of the all the windows but it's so overcast outside that they still come out dark!)

I used my Spellbinders Labels 16 dies for the card and the layers on the card and envie. The sentiment is from the GinaK 'Bold & Beautiful' stamp set and I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

No comments: