Sunday 14 April 2013

Hello there!

Hi there and welcome back!
Yes, I know things have been very quiet on the blog front but alas that goes with the territory of trying to run a household, work part-time and try and upskill on the side! LOL I've had very little crafty time lately and the projects are piling up (not to mention the pent up craftyness).
Anyhow, I have a couple of projects to show you today. The first one is a girly card I made using the 'Thank You' digi from Saturated Canary:


I seriously loooove the digi! She is super cute! I coloured her with Copic Markers and added some Stickles and Glossy Accents. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel and the flowers are from my stash.

For my next project I had to think outside the square. I also entered these into Paper piecing challenge over on StampTV. I used a butterfly stamp from the StampTV Spring Silhouette Kit. After stamping the butterflies, I fussy cut each one and then cut the wings off the butterflies and turned them into flower petals instead.

 


Lastly, I added some Stickles and rhinestones from my stash.

Thanks for popping in! I'm hoping to show you some layouts in the not too distant future!
Hugs,
M

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Madeleen. Love your new card. Glad to see you creating again.

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute image! Fab coloring too!

Claire Dale said...

Hi Madeleen! Love the cards!
Claire xx

Jennie said...

Great cards Madeleen! LOVE the flowery paper on the first one and creative way of using the butterflies to make a flower. Great thinking :)