Tuesday 18 December 2012

Challenge Entry

Hi there,
I'm back today, sharing my entry for this week's 'Oldies but Goodies' Challenge over on StampTV. The challenge this week is to 'frame it'. You can use a proper frame, or frame the image using Spellbinders, ribbon, anything really. This is what I've come up with:

I recently purchased this frame from a local discount store (only $7!!!)

I stamped the images and sentiments using the 'City of David' stamp set by GinaK Designs. I also used GKD cardstock in Ivory. The stamping was done using Versamark ink and it was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

 


   

I apologise for the glare in the photos - its hard photographing something with a glass front! LOL
I also hadn't realised how hard it would be to line up the images perfectly with the pre-cut shapes! Phew! Even looking at it now, I probably need to take them out and re-align again! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments: