Wednesday 26 September 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!
SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP WITH SEAN & REGINA

Hi and welcome back,
Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments on our recent blog hop! I get a buzz every time someone comments on one of my blog posts. I had a fabulous time with all of you and would like to also thank Sean and Regina for everything they do to make these hops happen. Now without further ado, the winner of my special blog candy for this month's hop is ......... drumroll please ......

Cheryl Wright

Cheryl will receive the Various Verses stamp set by GinaK Designs as her prize.

I had so much fun, that I decided to draw a second prize winner, who will receive the card I made for the hop. That lucky person is 

Elaine (Ellapu)

Thank you so much for hopping along with us. We will have another hop for you next month. In the mean time, please pop in often as I continue to share my creations.

Big hugs,
M

3 comments:

Cheryl Wright said...

WOW, Madeleen, thank you soooo much! This prize will definitely be put to good use, and it's one I don't have.

Woohoo! What a great way to start the day. Thanks again!!

Cheryl Wright said...

Ooops, meant to say congratulations to Elaine also.

Congratulations Elaine!!!!

TammieLien said...

That is awesome and congrats...sure wish i could've played along with you all...For sure next time:)