Saturday 2 June 2012

Quick & Easy

Hi there,
I'm back today with a quick and easy sympathy card. This past week has been so busy and I needed to create some sympathy cards which wouldn't take too long.
This is what I came up with:

I used GinaK pure luxury cardstock in white with Tim Holtz distress ink in Blue Jeans for the lace image and sentiment. The lace stamp is from one of GinaK's newer sets Lacy Borders and the sentiment is from Tami Mayberry's All Occasion Tags set. The pearlies are from my stash.


Creating these cards were both quick and easy and I just love the end result!

Also, just a reminder that you still have time to enter this week's Mix it up Monday challenge over on StampTV! You have until 8pm Sunday, 3 June to play along. Your challenge this week is to create something for a child/children in your life. That can be in the form of a card, game, scrapbook page, altered art, anything really!

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

3 comments:

Regina Hardy said...

I love both of these cards. I can't believe how real that lace looks. Beautiful!

Hannelie said...

Ek dink ek moet daai "lace stamp" op my lysie sit... dis pragtig!

Anonymous said...

Dit lyk goed. Ek sien jy gebruik nog daai pereltjie beads. Dit rond dit mooi af en die lace lyk net so goed. Well done - Lollipop