Friday 10 February 2012

Dancing in Pajamas: Valentine Blog Hop Entry

Hi, I'm back again with another challenge entry. I'm trying to make the most of my 'crafty' time this week as we have a fairly busy weekend ahead with lots of family commitments! The Cat's Pajamas has a fabulous Valentine Blog Hop challenge going and I couldn't resist making a card.  Since I donated all my other V-day cards to charity this week, I probably need something to give hubby on the day (LOL).

You know how much I love my TCP bunny stamps and for this one I substituted the butterflies with little heart stickers. I also added some glossy accents to them to add a bit of dimension.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop back as I'll soon have more challenge entries to show you.
Hugs,
M

Tools & Products:
Cardstock: GinaK Design Pure Luxury in Black Onyx, Red Hot & White
Image: The Cat's Pajamas in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, ScorPal, SpinEco permanent glue tape
Copics: RV10 & C-1
Sakura glitter pen - silver
Wave Flourish punch
Ribbon: GinaK Designs
Pearleys: Stash
Black  White DP: BoBunny Enchanted, Red DP: stash




2 comments:

Gail said...

I love the bunny stamps ,you have made some really cute cards with them .

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog.
gail

Riette said...

Soooo cute!!