Saturday 2 March 2013

The Outlawz - Paper a la Mode

Hi there,
Thanks for popping in! Its my turn again to host this week's challenge for the Paper a la Mode team over at The Outlawz. For this week's challenge I decided to use a picture inspiration as part of the challenge. This is my interpretation:


Cardstock by GinaK Designs pure luxury in White & In the Navy.
DP from the Lost & Found Collection by My Mind's Eye.
Image from Saturated Canary, coloured with Copic Markers:
E59, 35, 31, 50, 11, 000, 93, 23, 25, 27
R85
C0, 1, 2, 3
B91, 93, 32, 34
Y8, 6, 11
BG000
0
Ribbon is Crushed Silky Ribbon by the Ribbon Carousel
Flowers, brads & pearlies from my stash
My Favourite Things Large Scallop die & Cuttlebug
Sewing machine & thread

Nice to see you! Do hop over to The Outlawz and have a squizz at the inspiration picture - I'd love to see you play along this week!
Hugs,
M

No comments: