Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop April Challenge #1

Hi there,
I'm back again with my first entry for the Sweet Stamp Shop's Sweet April Challenge.


I chose the Happy Bugs set for this card, and *loved* it! This is my creation:

I stamped the cute ladybug and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with red and grey Copics. I added some glossy accents to the ladybug to give it some dimension. You can't see it very well in the picture, but I also added some Stickles to the ladybug's feelers and I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder on the black card stock. The baker's twine is from Timeless Twine and the buttons are from my stash.

Some detail pics:
 

Thanks for looking! I always enjoy your feedback, so please don't be shy about leaving comments!
Hugs,
M

No comments: